top of page
  • Writer's pictureJM-Simplified

What type of car insurance should I get?

Your state minimum is a place to start. If you have a lot of assets to protect, you’ll want to get far more than state required minimum coverage. If you have an older or high mileage vehicle or you have paid off your vehicle you can choose to do with or without comprehensive or collision coverage. If you don’t have a secondary or back up vehicle and require a car for work, you’ll want rental or replacement vehicle coverage. Your best coverage will depend on your particular situation.

To request a quote, you can get in touch with us or go online:

· Phone/WhatsApp: (561) 672-7897

Simplified Insurance Agency – Insurance Made Simple

Connect with us on:

0 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page